Orientation is every Monday at 11am
Our curriculum provides educational opportunities for everyone, regardless of experience level. Learn all about our application and admissions process below, and get in touch with any questions.
Applicants seeking enrollment in the school must comply with the following requirement.
1. Provide proof of 9th grade education or higher
2. Complete a Levels Barber College school admissions application.
3. Complete a Student Barbers Application with an $60 money order payable to Levels Barber College which is non refundable. (Additional information may be required.)
4. Provide copy of valid government identification (Drivers License/ ID).
5. All prospective students must visit the faculty to receive registration material.
6. All prospective students must visit the facility to receive registration materials.
Applicants who live long distances (more than 20 miles or 30 minutes) from the school and cannot meet this requirement must tour the facility prior to signing the enrollment agreement.
The Orientation schedule includes the following admissions procedures:
1. Disbursement of registration package.
2. A scheduled interview where potential students are provided a tour of the facility and instructions on completing all admissions applications.
3. All applications will be reviewed and processed, and acceptance or rejection letters will be sent to all applicants in a timely manner before orientation day. The rejection letter will specify reasons for denial.
4. Applicants who receive an acceptance letter will be expected to be in attendance at the orientation date specified via email.
At a time, a presentation will be given which will include an overview of the school; the disbursement and completion of additional enrollment materials.
2020 The Ohio Barbers Association & Levels Barber College will give over $100k in Scholarships for Ohio applicants.
Apply To Levels Barber College